A Pre-Marital Intensive Couple’s Weekend can get your relationship on the right track for good.
Who Can Benefit from A Pre-Marital Couple’s Weekend Intensive?
- Couples who take seriously the work of PREVENTION. Although therapy can be helpful down the road, there is a greater risk it will come too late to save your treasured connection;
- Couples that wish to be PROACTIVE, rather than reactive;
- Couples that want to get REAL by addressing core needs, desires, styles of relating and power;
- Couples that want to learn a PROCESS of talking about hard things easily;
- Couples that wish to delve DEEPLY beyond the typical superficial pre-martial topics of money, sex and children;
- Couples that want to engage in pre-marital counseling in an EFFICIENT manner.
If that describes you and your partner, come work with me in a highly intense and compact format that sets your relationship up for success from the get-go.
The process of laying a strong foundation for your marriage is accelerated to move you and your partner toward the next step of commitment in your relationship.
I Transform Relationships.
I work in a sequenced and condensed process that gives couples the maximum benefit in the shortest amount of time.
- Singing my skills as a master-trained Relational Life Therapist (aka Terry Real’s “The New Rules of Marriage”), I offer a unique Pre-Marital Couple’s Weekend Intensive that is effective and results-driven.
- Through my laser-like emotional precision and a direct, no bullshit approach, I get to the heart of the issues in a timely manner.
How does it work?
Through three sessions, two hours each (a total of six hours), progress can be made in a shortened amount of time, rather than the months it would take in once a week couple’s therapy.
This a personalized experience, not a group. The weekend will be focused entirely on you as a couple.
After two days, we will have…
- An understanding of the underbelly of your relationship;
- A detailed outline of how each of you needs to “work your side” in order for your relationship to thrive for the long-haul;
- A clear picture of what a healthy relationship looks and feels like for you.
It’s time to work on the marriage,
not just plan the wedding.
What are you waiting for?
Contact Us to Schedule Your Pre-Marital Couple’s Weekend Intensive
Jack and Paige
I can’t express the amount of gratitude I feel for ginger’s wisdom, compassion and guidance. My wife and I now have relationship skills that have been battlefield tested and we couldn’t be happier.
Bob and Randy
I wanted to work with Ginger early in our relationship – before growing in our habits. Looking back, I don’t know how anyone has a happy or healthy marriage without doing this kind of work. We’ve since gotten married with confidence and for maybe the first time in our lives, feel stable and safe. Ginger didn’t just help us resolve the issues we thought we had at hand – she taught us how to have those and future conflicts in productive ways. She helped us see the places we each get stuck individually and where we get stuck as a couple, helped us heal those wounds and helped us learn to help ourselves and each other through it in the future.